In conjunction with HDC 12th World Halal Conference (WHC), HDC awarded twelve organisations and a personality for their contribution in the growth of the halal industry.
The annual WHC Awards ceremony is to recognise organizations and individuals who have demonstrated the core values of leadership, business & product innovation, technological achievement and corporate social engagement towards the growth of the global halal economy.
The respective recipients and their category of awards are as follows :
- Kolam Emas Sdn Bhd for Halal SME Excellence Award
- FM Global Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd for Halal Logistics Excellence Award
- Pharmaniaga Manufacturing Berhad for Halal Pharmaceutical Excellence Award
- Colgate-Palmolive Marketing Sdn Bhd for Halal Cosmetic And Personal Care Excellence Award
- Nando’s Chickenland Malaysia Sdn Bhd for Halal Franchise Excellence
- The Westin Kuala Lumpur for Halal Central Kitchen Excellence Award
- International Institute for Halal Research and Training for Halal Research & Development Excellence
- QSR Brands (M) Holdings Berhad for Halal Prominent Brand Excellence Award
- Fraser and Neave Holdings Berhad for Halal Food & Beverage Excellence Award
- Yotsuba Milk Products Co. Ltd for Halal International Business Excellence Award