Home / Corporate / Rajasthan govt to Bear 90% Cost for Development of Madrassas

Rajasthan govt to Bear 90% Cost for Development of Madrassas

for representational purpose only (google search)

for representational purpose only (google search)

Applications have been sought under the Chief Minister’s Madrassa Modernisation Scheme for the development of A category of madrassas registered with the Rajasthan Madrassa Board..

JAIPUR — Aiming at the development of madrassas in Rajasthan, the Gehlot government on Friday announced that it will bear 90 per cent cost of the development while the remaining 10 per cent will be incurred by the madrassa board.

An outlay of Rs 15-25 lakh per madrassa has been earmarked by the state government, confirmed officials adding that the Rajasthan government asked the madrassas across the state to file an application from October 14-29 in order to receive grants for their infrastructural development.

Rajasthan government in its 2019 Budget had mentioned that modernisation of madrassa will be taken up. The item number 116 of the Ashok Gehlot government’s Budget 2019 mentioned “Chief Minister’s Madrassa upgradation scheme” and about Rs 7 crore were allocated by the government for the same.

As per the latest announcement on Friday, the funds will be allotted under the Chief Minister Madrassa Modernisation Scheme. In this regard, a release has been issued by the Secretary, Rajasthan Madrassa Board, who is in the Minority Affairs Department of the Government of Rajasthan.

Accordingly, applications have been sought under the Chief Minister’s Madrassa Modernisation Scheme for the development of A category of madrassas registered with the Rajasthan Madrassa Board.

Under the scheme, a maximum amount of Rs 15 lakh is provided for the primary level madrassas and a maximum of Rs 25 lakh for upper primary level madrassas.

About Maeeshat. in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

4 × two =

Scroll To Top