New Delhi:(Press Release) Meeting of Community Businessmen was held at Conference Hall of India Islamic Culture Centre in Delhi. Almost 100 Representatives from different cities of North India has attended this first of it’s kind meeting. Meeting was chaired by ATOBA CEO Mr. Muzzam Naik and Associate Hafiz Rafeeq Sb. Special Guest Speakers were Mr. Ibrahim Helmi, First Secretary Economic Affairs, High Commission of Malasiya and Sheikh Mohammed from Makkah, Saudi Arabia. Meeting was coordinated by Mr. Nadeem Khan and Mr. Khalid Saifi. Following are the Points Discussed in Meeting.
- Introduction of Each participant.
- Build a Platform to do Inter Community B2B Business.
- Participate in upcoming Halal Expo at Hyderabad on 18th, 19th and 20th Jan 2020.
- Expand the network of Community Businesses.
- Promote the Community Businesses on National and International front.
- Seek help from Governments of Malasiya, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and others to promote Community Businesses.
- Explore the possibilities of Interest Free Finance system for funding.
- Promote Community Businesses and Brands through Halal Expos in India and abroad.
- Organise such meetings on regular basis and at much larger scale.
Meeting was ended with vote of thanks followed by High Tea.