Mumbra: On the auspicious occasion of 72nd Independence day, Maeeshat Academy is very glad to let you know that we are organizing COOKING COMPETETION (only for ladies) called “ FLAVOURS OF INDIA”. Said Sharmin Tahir, Administration in charge of Maeeshat Academy.
Explaining the details she said “The theme of competition is “TRADITIONAL FOOD” of different states. Participants are free to choose food of any state. Competition will be judge by chefs and owners of renowned hotels of Mumbra. Winners of position first, second and third will be rewarded and rest of the participants will get participation certificate from Maeeshat Academy. Competition will be held at Maeeshat Academy on 15th of August 2018 from 12:00 PM onwards”.
- Participants should enroll their names till 14th of August 2018 with registration fee of rupees 50/-, and name of dish.
- Participant should be above eighteen years of age.
- Marks will be given on presentation, plating, taste, selection of recipe and cleanliness.
- Participants should store their food in casserole or hot pot to keep it hot.
- Readymade or outside food is strictly not allowed.
- All participants should reach sharp at 11: 30 at academy with their respective dishes.
- Participants should bring their own cutlery, bowls, plates etc. to serve the food to judges.
- Participants are requested to maintain silence and discipline at the time of competition.